Good jobs are hard to find. Good people too!
You place a great deal of importance on good customer relations, love future-oriented IT products and know how to inspire other people technically and in relation to sales?
Then CKL is just the right address for you – to strengthen our team in Hamburg we are looking for a
Partner manager for Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-on solutions (m/w)
CKL Software GmbH develops certified Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-on solutions and finance-based tools for the worldwide Dynamics Partner Channel as an independent software vendor (ISV). We are a licensed Silver Partner for ERP expertise in the Microsoft Partner Network. Our customers are the over 150 certified partners worldwide. Today, over 1,800 medium-sized companies rely on CKL software – this is top of the class in Europe in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment. The headquarters and sales department of the company are based in Hamburg while the Support and Development departments are based in Markdorf (Lake Constance).
- sales support for our partners with a technically-oriented focus
- onboarding of partners, consulting and presentation of the CKL product portfolio
- close communication with sales partners, support of customer events and initial discussions in projects
- co-responsibility for successful marketing of our products and services
- independent and autonomous conduct of webinars and training at our customers’/partners ‘ locations
- independent creation of presentation materials and ensuring webcasts run correctly from a technical perspective
- first point of contact for our partners
- Completion of a commercial apprenticeship or a degree
- High technical affinity and know-how in the Microsoft product world
- Well-founded specialist knowledge in the ERP software Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Microsoft technologies. Knowledge of finance and document management systems (DMS) is a prerequisite.
- Innovative personality with interest in and enthusiasm for economic subjects and company processes.
- Readiness to travel
- You enjoy customer contact and presenting
- Strong communication and team player skills
- Fluent in German and very good knowledge of English
Why you should work for CKL
We develop solutions that delight our customers and work with employees we are proud of. As a result of our close connection with Microsoft, we develop innovative further development options in a fast growing and future-proof market.
You expect: flat hierarchies, open communication and a modern office loft in the trendy Hamburg Westend Village and an attractive remuneration model with participation in the company’s success.
Mr. Thorsten Behrens would be pleased to provide you more details about the job description on phone: 040 / 53300 999 0. Please send your complete application documents to >> firstname.lastname@example.org