You can find new products and versions, current course and webinar dates, events and much more on our news page. Keep up-to-date via our social media channels, too. We look forward to your liking us, networking with us, following us and twittering…
New version of Continia Expense Management
We are very excited to announce the release of Continia Expense Management, version 2.50, a release that includes numerous great new functionalities!
Some of the new functionalities are:
- Settlements: possibility to create Settlements from both the Expense app, the Expense Management portal and NAV. A Settlement is a group of expenses and/or mileages i.e. used for the same trip.
- Status reports: can now be configured to be sent directly to an Expense user, so he can see the status of his submitted expenses, mileages and settlements.
- Web Client: Support for Web Client in NAV 2016 and NAV 2017
- Attendees can be added to Expense Type (i.e. Expense Type FOOD W. GUEST)
- New improved UI for the Expense app
- Integration to two Payroll systems: more payroll integrations will continuously be integrated
- Approval comments: can now be shown to the Expense User.
- Possibility to import transactions with Continia Document Capture
- Bank Description: can now configured so the individual Expense User can see both the Bank Description and Description
You can download the new version, including the complete changelog, via the Continia PartnerZone.