Inventory PLUS is a certified special solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV which enables the efficient and quick analysis of inventory values and the direct link to the general ledger of your financial accounting. This way, Inventory PLUS solves the problem of time-consuming, often difficult analyses and reconciliations between the general ledger and the sub-ledger of your current assets.
Inventory PLUS in detail
The factsheet provides an overview and a detailed description of the functional scope of the "Inventory PLUS" module.
The article movements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV are the basis for the wide range of information you get with the Inventory PLUS module. In case of a normal case, you will be able to separate a single account, simply by clicking on it.
Inventory PLUS can not only save you time and money but also your nerves: it shows errors and differences that you would otherwise have to look for with difficulty or so late notice that the consequences already in the form of a series of new problems.
- values delivered on the balance sheet date, but not yet billed, are displayed with the debtors or vendors
- Nine selectable filters greatly simplify the analysis
- In one click, you can see the connection of the value items to the material items
- In the case of production for "real total cost procedure", automatic profit and loss account bookings are automatically made
- Based on the source and source code, you will receive differentiated stock control bookings via the setup of an extended booking matrix and stock posting
- If there are differences between the posted articles and the booking groups in the article master, they are displayed
- The module points to the fact that the item movements are not posted
- thanks to the export function a further analysis in Excel is possible