Inventory Adjustment PLUS
Inventory Adjustment PLUS allows you to specify new unit costs later on or to activate the value flow functionality without losing any previous movements. By using Regulation chains, you can also check at any time if an incoming value is proportionately received correctly as a value and, if required, take appropriate measures.
Inventory Adjustment PLUS in detail
The factsheet provides an overview and a detailed description of the functional scope of the "Inventory Adjustment PLUS" module.
Inventory Adjustment PLUS | Add on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
With the CKL Inventory Adjustment PLUS module, you can correct errors in the history of your stock values without losing all previous information.
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV user you will have noticed that the program does not forgive mistakes. The Inventory Adjustment PLUS module allows you to correct a faulty history without having to delete all previous moves and start over. You can reset the stock values and re-initialize the valuation basis and the cost price, while maintaining the movements with all information: They are stored in the archive and will be available for analysis in the future. If necessary, re-define the starting point. The changes are accompanied by an automatic reversal in the general ledger.
The Add on Inventory Adjustment PLUS thus makes it possible to correct errors that have so far compulsorily led to a new start of the records. This will save you time and money while keeping track.
These advantages are provided by the module "Inventory Adjustment PLUS":
- Start the reinitialization with your own opening scorecard
- By means of integrated functions, the defective articles are selected and filled
- You set the initial value as the basis for reinitializing the current assets
- After the fact, you can call up and execute the function on the key date
- If necessary, reset individual articles
- The system also contains the entire history with all information, only historical cost amounts are stored in the archive
- At the key date, the complete integration with reversal takes place in the general ledger