FAQ's about Document Capture
Document Capture is an add-on for Microsoft's ERP solution Dynamics NAV.
It automates data acquisition by using the integrated OCR recognition and, thanks to integrated checks, can inform the user of errors in the incoming documents (e. g. purchase invoices).
The flexibly configurable approval procedure enables you to optimize and accelerate the document flow in your company.
No - Document Capture is not a classic archiving or DMS solution, but a "capturing system" that is integrated in Dynamics NAV, for the automated capture of data received as PDF or paper documents.
With the integrated approval procedure, however, Document Capture provides functionality that is also available in DMS/ECM systems.
It is also possible to connect Document Capture to the various DMS systems available on the market through the supporting NAV partner.
- Voice ID of the responsible Dynamics NAV partner
- Voice ID of the end customer
- Complete address of the end customer
- Number of licensed full users
- Cloud OCR or On-Premise OCR:
- Are additional clients licensed? Then please provide a list of the respective names.
- Licensing the Web Approval Portal (Yes/No)
- E-mail address of the recipient of the client credentials and order confirmation