Costing Method Change PLUS
The Costing Method Change PLUS module enables customers to change the costing methods of their items while preserving all cost data in the item entries and historic item data. The CMC module is developed directly in Dynamics NAV which enables customers to determine the costing methods of their items after initial setup in a flexible and easy manner.
Costing Method Change PLUS in detail
The factsheet includes an overview and detailed description of the functional scope of the Costing Method Change PLUS module.
When you post article movements in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the information is firmly anchored in the warehouse exit method, the base unit code, and the article tracking code. This is convenient if you do not make any mistakes when creating the articles. Due to an incorrect device, cost and storage values can not be displayed correctly and the serial numbers can not be used. In addition, errors occur in the conversion of the units. Such situations are mainly caused by user errors. However, other reasons may also require a change to the article information. These include, for example, legal reasons if you are seeking compliance with the International Accounting Standards, or a change in procurement.
The workplace is structured with Microsoft Dynamics NAV according to function and task: Important is in the foreground. This helps in prioritizing the tasks involved. Analyze and control is particularly easy thanks to the numerous possibilities for individualization through our cost and performance accounting.
The cost and performance accounting provides these advantages:
- Your calculations can be evaluated in up to eight dimensions
- Power allocation and performance determination are integrated
- You can not only evaluate the service providers, but also repost them
- The plan and actual billing rates are automatically applied if desired
- Extensions are possible for selectable allocation procedure
- Further processing in Excel opens up a wide range of analysis possibilities
- It's available in German and English